Less than 1 minuteuser-guide
This section contains miscellaneous documents on using and configuring the shell and Murex's numerous features.
The Language Tour is a great introduction into the Murex language.
- ANSI Constants: Infixed constants that return ANSI escape sequences
- Bang Prefix: Bang prefixing to reverse default actions
- Code Block Parsing: Overview of how code blocks are parsed
- FileRef: How to track what code was loaded and from where
- Interactive Shell: What's different about Murex's interactive shell?
- Job Control: How to manage jobs with Murex
- Modules and Packages: An introduction to Murex modules and packages
- Named Pipes: A detailed breakdown of named pipes in Murex
- Pipeline: Overview of what a "pipeline" is
- Profile Files: A breakdown of the different files loaded on start up
- Reserved Variables: Special variables reserved by Murex
- Rosetta Stone: A tabulated list of Bashism's and their equivalent Murex syntax
- Schedulers: Overview of the different schedulers (or 'run modes') in Murex
- Spellcheck: How to enable inline spellchecking
- Terminal Hotkeys: A list of all the terminal hotkeys and their uses
- Variable and Config Scoping: How scoping works within Murex